Nats Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 Does anyone hav/did hav those people at skool who everyone fancied? Please tell me if you hate this post
Guest cloricus Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 Um, 0_o? I think, hmm, um. Yeah... This is my answer from what I can try and work out of this thread. "Yes?" Way to confusing. *Watches it get closed.* Eps - Weird... 1100 POST!!!
silentdeath Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 wow that is cnfusing.it' like in another language!but i said yes.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 This is a pretty poinless topic.:therock: There is always someone at school that people like or admire more than others.
Red Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]As others have said, I don't there's really much point to this topic. It's not going to bring up any real discussion at all.[/b][/color][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 Wow you should really finish the first grade before you make any new topics. Your post quality is HORRIBLE, not to mention this topic is useless.
Recommended Posts