Sailor Meike Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 Does someone know Sonata Arctica? I love them, they are my fave group after Belgium Voice Male. Does someone also know them? Because I've never met someone that likes them T_T
wrist cutter Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 I've heard a few of their songs, I should really listen to them more though. They have a really cool style to them, reminds me of X.
Sailor Meike Posted April 7, 2003 Author Posted April 7, 2003 Yeah, and the songtext are really special too...And Tony, the singer, writes them all. ^^ They have a few covers tho...
Turkey Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 I got into them this last semester, and I gotta say that they have become one of my favorite bands. They have beautiful melodies, being the only band I hear for the music over the lyrics. But the lyrics are also very good, with deep meanings and all that. Has anybody heard the new album? I can't find it under $50, so can't buy it...
Amorphous Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 Wow now their is a band name I haven't heard of in awhile, for Power Metal they are really just ok, there is much better being offered at this point in time, but I wont get into that. As far as they go on their own though; they are pretty decent. I don't usually find myself listening to them or power metal very often. But this band is some of the few that make me like the genre as whole. My prefered album by them is [i]Silence[/i]. It's a good sophmore album release.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now