AnimeAddict Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 I'm up to.... Life The Universe & Everything. So far it's not as funny as the first. But I lovee Arthur. He and Ford work good together. Anyways, I've never heard about a movie...though I nkow they have action figures. Strange as that sounds... (they're very freaky looking)
AnimeAddict Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Oh, you mean the reincarnated bat? That was priceless! Poor Arthur... Actually, I'm a few chapters after that where they all decide to travel to Krikkit. This book is so random... :)
VegetasGirl420 Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 i lstened t the audiotapes, theyre prety sweet. i dunno about the book, though. from the tapes itself, the book must be long.but it i still a classic :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now