Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
(So sorry if there has been a post before.)This "manga" is pretty good, and sort of addicting to read. n_n; Its corny and lame in a few parts, but a lot of times its pretty freaky. o_O Its about a town that is cursed by spirals. (Thats all I'll say unless you want to know more, I don't really know if I'll spoil it or not if I type any more.) I absolutly LOVE the art in this comic! Its not really cartoon-ish at all, and has great detail. It is a very interesting story, to me. And a nice "horror" comic, because of all this, it has easily become one of my favorites. But I have only read the first volume. So, has anyone else read it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...