Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone else besides me heard of this band. Their first album
"A-->B Life" (Translates to :A to B Life) came out last year but I just recentely got it. Personally I find it amazing, their sound is so unique. The only thing that I can describe about their sound is it sounds kind of At The Drive In-ish, but it's still very much their own sound. Songs I recommened are Bullet To Binary, and Silencer, so check them out.


OKAY I GIVE UP NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!!!

Wow!, it really sucks... WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO POST!!!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'll post! It sounds OK this band. I have never heard of it, and I think no one in salford has! But I would like to hear about them. Tell us more...:toothy:
Posted
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody CARES!

Anyhoo, check them out they're really good. I know that you can order their cd online through Tooth and Nail, their record company. You might be able to get it at a store that carries underground rock stuff, but you might not, I don't know.
Posted
Right! I will try that! Do you think i could find there CD's in salford? I will try the site, but if i have to get it from abroard, no way! Last time i had to wait 6 months!
(supid abroard posty thingy!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...