BlueTrunks Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 I wont be on after the 23 sence the law finally cought up with me so yeah I'll be in jail for a while bye.
Posthumous Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Right...sure...well bye I guess.Whenever your coming back.[/b][/size][/color]
Guest visser 3 Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Why are you going to jail if you really are?
Tommy Vercetti Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Yes... why exactly are you going to jail and are you allowed to create threads about saying goodbye and Hello or whatever???
Shy Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti [/i] [B]Yes... why exactly are you going to jail and are you allowed to create threads about saying goodbye and Hello or whatever??? [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]No, you are not allowed to make Hello/Goodbye threads. So I must close this topic... -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts