Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Awesome, hello to you.
Posted
[color=teal][b]Hiya! I'm glad u like it here. As long as u don't SPAM, i'll do everything I can 2 make it a good stay 4 u. Oh yah, can't forget my official greeting from the self proclaimed greeter-me:*points to sig*[/color][/b]
Guest firemac
Posted
I love my buttons, hehe:p :p :p [IMG]http://www.dbzhost.com/anime/firemac/fmu8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.dbzhost.com/anime/firemac/fmut.jpg[/IMG]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Welcome to da boards d00d. [/B][/QUOTE]
Did ya tkae alook at my awesome buttons?:confused: :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]i liked UBB better for some reason...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I prefer UBB...but I'll get used to these.

firemac, we see the buttons....but what do they have to do with this thread?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]i liked UBB better for some reason...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...me too...
Posted
[COLOR=blue]yea.....the UBB was easier.......i liked it better, but i'll get used to this...sumday....i just wish we didn't have to start our post counts over[/COLOR] :(
Guest firemac
Posted
no no my friends, VBB is way better
Posted
vbb is so much better than ubb.. it's easier!! and it has some more stuff than a UBB.:rolleyes: ... like wat? i dunno... check it out for yo selves...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...