Guest Sun Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 lol, it only took matrix years to finish Matrix so long is because they were filming 2 movies same time.
Blackittenus Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 If they ever do make a *modern* live action DBZ movie. I hope it will look a lot better than that crap. If they ever do and if that ever happens....I will renounce DBZ forever.
dbzsuperfan Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 If they make a new movie im sure it be better. Cell shouldn't be a problem, look at x-men Rebecca Romijn-Stamos was painted to look like Mystique and she looked good. So I think it is gonna be way better.
Jigen28 Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 This DBZ movie I hear is going to be good. Remember, special affects will make the ki attacks. And as for the hair, a giant bottle of hair gel can do anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now