Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
lol, it only took matrix years to finish Matrix so long is because they were filming 2 movies same time.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
If they ever do make a *modern* live action DBZ movie. I hope it will look a lot better than that crap. If they ever do and if that ever happens....I will renounce DBZ forever.
Posted
If they make a new movie im sure it be better. Cell shouldn't be a problem, look at x-men Rebecca Romijn-Stamos was painted to look like Mystique and she looked good. So I think it is gonna be way better.
Posted
This DBZ movie I hear is going to be good.
Remember, special affects will make the ki attacks. And as for the hair, a giant bottle of hair gel can do anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...