Kent Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 I also want to say that this is a good idea in my opinion... The related pics thread... Anything of interest connected to cb should go here. Not pics that are a normal and what we have all seen... Any way, thats just a suggestion on the side. The real point of this thread is this specific thread and the pic. I thought you guys would like to see it and here it is.
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [color=indigo]I like the comic a ton, and I am going to look for some CB parralled stuff to add to this thread. Just a notice, however, the moment this thread gets spammy I will close it. I understand that Gokents is trying to create a valid thread and I don't want it corrupted by the inevitable "I love cowboy bebop, I love spike, I just graduated to training pants" posts. I am going to try and dig up some good fan fics and comics to add to this thread over the next couple days.[/color]
Solid Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 thi reminds me of a great video i downloaded in kaaza, an amazing combination between spike moves and vash's. just search kazaa video category for: Anime Music Video - Trigun and Cow Boy Bebop - Vash vs. Spike
XxmagentaxX Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 LOL that is WAY cute... i wonder how much 60 billion is in woolong??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now