Guest Gamemaster7654 Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 Yes yes, i've been thinking about doing this with pokemon so I can create a lil pokemon league online, but you know it'll kind of be illegal, If I do this, does anyone want to be in it?
Desbreko Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [color=indigo]Um...what exactly are you talking about? Do you mean hook up your GBA to your PC somehow to battle over the internet or something like that? Or do you mean use an emulator and ROMs? In the first case, I don't think it'd be illegal, but if you're going to be using ROMs, then it would.[/color]
Kevin Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [color=green]I believe that he is talking about hooking the Game Cube up to the internet and using a special GC controller that you hook your GBA into. [/color]
Guest Gamemaster7654 Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gamemaster7654 [/i] [B]Yes yes, i've been thinking about doing this with pokemon so I can create a lil pokemon league online, but you know it'll kind of be illegal, If I do this, does anyone want to be in it? [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, I would hook it up, send my save data of Pokemon Sapphire to the computer, download and run it on a rom, then use the Viusal Gameboy Emulator to open one of my ports to link to another player.
Desbreko Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gamemaster7654 [/i] [B]Yes, I would hook it up, send my save data of Pokemon Sapphire to the computer, download and run it on a rom, then use the Viusal Gameboy Emulator to open one of my ports to link to another player. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]In that case, then yes, it would be illegal because you'd be using a ROM. And, as such, I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread since you're basically asking if people would want to join you in an illegal act. Sorry. [img]http://www.angelfire.com/alt/desbreko/Lock.gif[/img] Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts