Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, so I haven't posted in a while. I was on the East Coast of the U.S. for a week. But while I was there, something cool happened when I was at a Gamestop in PA. I played Soul Calibur II for the Nintendo Gamecube. What was really cool was you could play as characters from many different games like Yoshimitsu (Various Games), Voldo (Soul Edge), and even Link (Zelda Series, duh)!
Posted
Voldo is part of the Soul Edge/Calibur series, he is not new at all

Yoshimitsu is from the Tekken series, but has been in the previous Soul Calibur

Link was added to the GC version of SC2, Heihachi from Tekken has been added to PS2, and Spawn has been added to Xbox SC2.

Necrid is added to all versions
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Besides the additions Sephiroth mentioned, I hear theres a couple other new characters in all versions. I cant wait to get this game! (GC)
Oh, and does anyone know if the characters from the first SC have new moves, or are they the same?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Imsirion [/i]
[B]
Oh, and does anyone know if the characters from the first SC have new moves, or are they the same? [/B][/QUOTE]

Some characters have many new moves, some not so many

Cervantes hardly has anything new :(
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Thats a shame. I hope it dosen't feel repetitive. I'm sure I'll still like it though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...