Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]You know, I would've rather have any of the other baby Pokemon than being cursed with Tyrogue. Luckily, the stupid thing finally evolved...[/COLOR] :o
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]who did he evolve too gachi [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=blue]He evolved into Hitmontop, but I still don't like him. [/COLOR] :cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]

Why do u still have him if u dont like him i would just release it [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=blue]Hey, I just said that don't like it. I still take care of it. I'm not the type who abandons their Pokemon.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...