Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest The Bouncer
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by satan665 [/i]
[B]Hey by any chance does anyone know a level in Mutation which is good for finding piney apples? I have such a hard time finding them.

Thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

Try any keywords that have the word " Solitary" but it has to be a jungle- forest type field....
Posted
Well, there's not a single place where you can get a good amount of piney apples. The most I ever got in one stage was three, so you just have to constantly go back and forth if you want a good supply of them.
Posted
Best bet on getting a lot of piney apples is the delta server. There is one level that I can remember that has a piney apple in the first room when you warp in. I can't remember the key words but I think it was one of the main story line keyword levels. All you have to do is keep warping in and out of the level and get the piney apple.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...