Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where can I find a large pic of my avatar?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know where i can find a large pic of my Avatar? I've tried resizing it in paintshop, but it just turns out all wierd looking and loses detail. I think it's a really cool pic and I'd never seen it until I came here.
Posted
whoa
thats like finding a needle in a haystack
i know its a very cool pic, but there are so many pics to choose from and youre looking at the biggest pic search ever.
but ill help anywayz
go to [URL=http://www.anipike.com]www.anipike.com[/URL]
from there, its gonna be a long search

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...