Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been here for awhile and I still can't figure out what those black buttons on the envelope icon mean. I know an open one is a new message, and a blue closed envelope means no new messages but what does a blue envelope but with a button on it mean?
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]I had the same problem when I first started. I actually thought I'd done something to the thread, and I was so worried! Actually, the black buttons mean you've posted in the thread, no matter if the envelop is blue or open.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...