Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whenever I write a story, I tend to visualize the characters and action in an anime point-of-view. Does anyone else do this, or do I just need to see a psychiatrist?

:demon: Saiyan Out :demon:
Posted
[size=1]I guess your mind will automatically work with whatever you're familiar with at the moment. Be it anime, stick figures, or disney characters. ^_~[/size]
Guest merideth
Posted
Im always doing that eather is that or I imagine its me!!
I guess i just watch too much tv, but its good to know im not the only one!!
Posted
Personally, I don't think it's about too much tv. Maybe it's just that it's the coolest and easiest way to imagine certain things. Emphasis on Coolest.

:demon: Saiyan Out :demon:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...