Shinken Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 Whenever I write a story, I tend to visualize the characters and action in an anime point-of-view. Does anyone else do this, or do I just need to see a psychiatrist? :demon: Saiyan Out :demon:
Sara Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [size=1]I guess your mind will automatically work with whatever you're familiar with at the moment. Be it anime, stick figures, or disney characters. ^_~[/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 Yeah samething with me I always imageine what i'm writing (sometimes even what i'm reading) as anime-ish ^__^'. Makes it much cooler to.
Guest merideth Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 Im always doing that eather is that or I imagine its me!! I guess i just watch too much tv, but its good to know im not the only one!!
Shinken Posted April 28, 2003 Author Posted April 28, 2003 Personally, I don't think it's about too much tv. Maybe it's just that it's the coolest and easiest way to imagine certain things. Emphasis on Coolest. :demon: Saiyan Out :demon:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now