Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I just wanted to mention a couple of things about the use of images in posts.

We didn't have this feature in OtakuBoards.com Ver 2.0 but we've decided to add it here because we felt that there was sufficient demand for it.

However, let me just say that we expect people to use it wisely. That means, try to avoid posting too many images at once and try to keep the images appropriate for the site.

Other than that, we hope you have fun with them :)[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
hey way cool, I love the new look, and I'm going to love using pics, also
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Damn right. Umm they're available in sigs too right.
Posted
[color=blue]Nope, I don't think that we'll be allowing pics in sigs. Mainly because it could cause a lot of congestion. But pics in posts are fine, as long as there aren't too many.[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
yeah images are availiable in the sig, I will chnage it soon, maybe tommorrow
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=blue]Nope, I don't think that we'll be allowing pics in sigs. Mainly because it could cause a lot of congestion. But pics in posts are fine, as long as there aren't too many.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

oh darn, whoops I take back my post then
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
-_-; man...no images in sigs...its ok though
Guest firemac
Posted
all I would put in ym sig was a couple of buttons from my website that's all, oh well, but everything else is ok
Posted
People should consider that there a bandwith on this site , and images only slow down the site.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...