BlackDragon465 Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 Is 510x100 but I don't know how strict the rules are here and I am new so I was wondering.
James Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 [color=#808080]If you use an image of that size, OtakuBoards software will simply block it automatically. So it won't work. You'll have to resize the image for it to show up in your siggy. Welcome to the boards, by the way. It seems like you've read the rules...which is good.[/color]
Sara Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 [size=1]Pretty strict. I'd resize your image. ^_~ Edit: Pfeff, James posted at the same moment. Yeah...listen to James, he [i]generally[/i] knows what he's talking about. :p[/size]
BlackDragon465 Posted April 27, 2003 Author Posted April 27, 2003 Yeah I do read the rules. OK I can resize it. I am however thinking of changing the sig.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now