Cora Jane 2 Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 [font=arial][size=1] Well I figure I haven't wrote anything lately, so I thought I would throw some thoughts together and see what I come up with... more will probably come later.. I don't really know yet. [u]Untitled[/u] You look at me as if I was nobody, You stare and laugh, thinking I didn't hear you. I sit and wait, hoping you'll change, Thinking that for some reason you are there endlessly for me. I look and I watch, as I fade away, Soon to be nothing but the air you now breathe. Wishing that I could be the one, The one that brought you back around. Dreaming of what things were, And how they shall end. [/font][/size]
Guest merideth Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 Thats pritty good for something you just put together. You should write more! I wish I could write like that!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now