Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Post for aussies!


Who will win?  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Collingwood Magpies
      1
    • Brisbane Lions
      0
    • Port Adelaide
      0
    • Richmond Tigers
      1


Recommended Posts

Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Who will win the AFL grand final? Tell me and y?
Guest cloricus
Posted
And where are the Adelaide Crows? Their in second place at the moment.

Apart from that comment this thread is useless.


Eps - The Game...
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
I just put in the 4 most liked teams at the moment!
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
why who do you back?
Posted
The Kangaroos.. I know there's a slim chance of them winning, but I've followed them for years even though I hate AFL. :drunk:
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
why don't you vote then?
Guest cloricus
Posted
Mage you've been here a short time so I think this would be a good chance to point out the "edit" button, you use it to add extra comments or adjust you've previous post. It is there mainly to give people no reason to double post.

Though I'm still going for the Loins and Adelaide. (And the Loins are near the top and the Crows are too.)

Eps - Hmm.................

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...