Guest The Mage Prince Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 Who will win the AFL grand final? Tell me and y?
Guest cloricus Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 And where are the Adelaide Crows? Their in second place at the moment. Apart from that comment this thread is useless. Eps - The Game...
Guest The Mage Prince Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 I just put in the 4 most liked teams at the moment!
Fall Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 Out of them I'm backing Collingwood with the best chance.. though if you ask me none of them teams will win it anyway.
Fall Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 The Kangaroos.. I know there's a slim chance of them winning, but I've followed them for years even though I hate AFL. :drunk:
Guest cloricus Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 Mage you've been here a short time so I think this would be a good chance to point out the "edit" button, you use it to add extra comments or adjust you've previous post. It is there mainly to give people no reason to double post. Though I'm still going for the Loins and Adelaide. (And the Loins are near the top and the Crows are too.) Eps - Hmm.................
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now