Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok probley you guys know the Para Para brothers. We fisrt see them when they nick a dragonball from Goku, Trunks and Pan. I gotta say that i like them 3 idiots. I dont know why i just do. I guess its because they like to sing and dance. Oh gee if you dance with those guys you'll get really good exercise. I guess they werent really evil. They were just following their orders. Hey i want you guys to tell me what you think about them.
Guest katana_manatee
Posted
My opinion? Funny and annoyin... I almost fell of my seat laughin when i saw them in thos little leotards. lmao But talk about a cheesy dance! I'm not quite sure if Vegeta would dance at all... lol if he did he would never live it down.:laugh: But i dont think they were evil, just greedy and afraid of that monk guy, can't remember his name. But then again when they lost the dragonball why didnt they just not go back to the planet and just go somewhere else... My conclusion, funny dumb and annoyin.:box:
Posted
Yeah i know you are talking about. That monkey looking guy who likes dolls, Dorutacki is his name.

I like how they dance
"1 Para para, 2 para para, turn around and smile"
Ha i'll be tired after all that.

[center][color=red][size=1]Please refrain from double-posting. Thank you. - PM[/size][/color][/center]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I like them lot. Very funny indeed. The big guys the best. They really made a fool outta Pan, Trunks and Goku! lol. At the ned was good.
"Raise your hands for go-o-o-ku!" That was funny. When they where teaching the luud people to dance!lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...