Solid Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 how much episodes does hack//sign have? according to the episode guide, the episodes go until 7, acording to what i know the show goes on until 26. how many episodes does this anime truly has?
Shy Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [size=1]The show has 26 episodes, but theOtaku.com's episode guides only cover the first seven episodes covered in the episode guide. You see, it takes a very long time to write episode summaries. Hopefully the section will be updated sometime soon, though. -Shy[/size]
Kaola Su Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 I also heard that the dvd series, also the one they play on cartoon network, has actually 2 seasons, so wouldn't that make it more than 26 episodes? I am not sure either, I know you said it was 26, but I was just wondering if what I heard about 2 season was also being considered by the makers of .hack//sign
kiddy_phenil Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Not too incredibly huge of a suprise, but this site contains some, well.. all.. spoilers, so be warned.. [url]www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/reviews/animeepisode.asp?pagenum=2&ID=2[/url]
Solid Posted May 13, 2003 Author Posted May 13, 2003 well, who needs spoilers?, i have just finished watching the last episode lol. 26 it is. but tsukasa, you may be talking about hack//dusk or legends of the twilight...
Kaola Su Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Oh, I could be, that's why I wanted to make sure! Haha, you stink! I can't wait to see the last one! I had a friend download it in Japanese with english subs but I haven't gotten a chance to watch them b/c I have to get a ton of cd's so he can burn them onto cd's!
Solid Posted May 13, 2003 Author Posted May 13, 2003 i can send it to you over icq/aim, if you have a high connection or e-mail to pass, me this goes to all of you, if you want me 2 send u episodes i will happily do so...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now