OtakuBoards

If Anime characters were musical...

Miss_Meow_Mix

If your favorite/worst anime/game character were a musical person popstar/rockstar/meatal guru what would they sing?

I think that the sailor scouts would be like the spice girls :excited: Faye (Cowboy Be-Bop) would be like Christina Agulara.

[color=hotpink][size=1]I can totally see the Sailor Scouts as the Spice Girls and The Gundam Wing Boys as N*Sync. Hmm...as for others, that's harder to think of. I think Faye wouldn't be Christina thought, maybe someone more like Madonna? *thinks*[/color][/size]

[color=indigo]I could definatly see Faye as Madonna (even though I dislike Madonna), she is definatly a strong, independant woman, that is trying to find herself.

As for other anime charecters, I could Ash Catchum as Haley Joe Osmont...mainly because I equally loathe both of them (but I guess that is where the similarity ends). I also would compare Vash the Stampede to one of those blonde haired boy band singers (or maybe the leadsinger from Emerson Drive)...he is always so light hearted, yuck...[/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I saw Vash as a hard rock type of guy....someone who was crazy and carefree...maybe a guy from a punk band?

I see Asuka Langley being someone like Fiona Apple. That would be interesting. She's such an angsty teen. ^_^[/color][/size]

I thought his name was brian static? Yeah, well im too lazy to research it. I can see him a the static guy also.
Especially his gravelly voice. I can totally picture vegeta singing Cold.

I picture Nephlite from Sailor Moon as the singer from AFI.

Billy Idol would be Vash the Stampede.

Hiei from yu yu hakusho would be sid vicious of the sex pistols