Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Blood Stains Always Remain

Blood that runs
down the grass,
cutting winds
that through everything pass.

Chaothic visions,
my role is done,
death will rot,
even the strongest bone.

Fire and hate,
the end is near,
burning souls,
that gods will fear.

Visions gone,
dust will remain,
great drops now,
just a ground useless and plain.

The world is gone,
no more grass,
now blood just runs,
down the pointy piece of glass.
---
Tell me whatchu think of this one, please.
Posted
I think it's very intune with
the current state of the
world or what i would most of the time say
that's really good
Posted
Apocalyptic -_-. I like it! :) And I agree its intune with how the world is right now with the nuclear threat and north korea and such. 9/10
Posted
ah great poem, I like it alot, expect for that very last line. Maybe something like
down the sharpened peice of glass
or something like that. Otherwise good poem

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...