Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Unfortunately Gundam Zeta will not air on Cartoon Network. It will be released in 2004 on DVD only. So I sugguest you start saving your money for the entire box set. But fear not, since the series will be released on DVD you get to hear unedited dialouge. Well, maybe. I just hope you do buy it seeing as how it was hailed as one of the best UC series when released.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I think Gundam Wing should return to Cartoon Network. They change around the programs so much it sometimes gets confusing. GW is the one program they should keep. The only reason I watch CN anymore is for Futurama and Rurouni Kenshin...
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I think Wing should die..its mechanized Power Rangers Oo;;
5 Invincible psychopaths that go against impossible odds..1 gundam vs. a whole fleet --;

At least UC had the balls to make the Gundam far from invincible..
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
Huh, im surprised the Moderators kept this up, because i remember in the rules not to make threads like this and the example was CARTOON NETWORK SUCKS or something like that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TriGunMaSta68 [/i]
[B]Huh, im surprised the Moderators kept this up, because i remember in the rules not to make threads like this and the example was CARTOON NETWORK SUCKS or something like that. [/B][/QUOTE]

That was a different topic, this basically is about the different things that CN or toonami does to butcher gundam anime etc. Please read through the entire thread before you start shooting off.
Guest Puppetmaster
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G.D. Ryoko [/i]
[B]I like G Gundam but I am dying to see Gundam Wing again. I also can`t wait to see the new gundam seiers but I would really love to see Gundam Wing again.

Inever saw G Gundam though in 98. I only saw it last summer and I loved it. I also would like to see 8th ms team again too. [/B][/QUOTE]
same here
Guest Kuramachick
Posted
I want Rurouni Kenshin and Inuyasha back where they were!!! I was very happy about the way they set up, until Cyborg 009, Big O, Trigun, Family Guy, Futrama, and Home movies came alone!!!!!!!!! I really want to do something about it but, I don't know how to reach them!!!! If you know how to reach them, PLEASE contact me!

~~~~Kuramachick~~~~:flaming: :devil: :angry2: :cussing: :( :mad:
Guest Puppetmaster
Posted
well excuse me, Cyborg 009 is a good show, it's Justice leauge that's the problem
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Instead of complaining bout it, I suggest you go out and buy the tapes, or subs to be exact. Gundam subtitles are not very hard to find.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Instead of complaining bout it, I suggest you go out and buy the tapes, or subs to be exact. Gundam subtitles are not very hard to find. [/B][/QUOTE]

TURE THAT! And why would you want to see Wing again? Also the newer series, you mean Gundam Seed. Whatever CN kills animes so you really should buy them.
Posted
CN doesn't "kill" animè. They have to edit the shows so that everyone can enjoy them. If they were allowed to, there wouldn't be any edits AT ALL. They are trying to make everyone happy, and in doing that it angers some other people too.

I enjoy the stuff they put out. If I don't like it, I won't watch. That's just me. @_@
-Cyber
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...