Dark Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I'll start with an easy 1: What materia waz equiped in Sephiroth in Clouds past?
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 fire3-all, ice3-all, quake3-all, bolt3-all, cure3-all and life2, all mastered of course....
Dark Posted September 14, 2001 Author Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]fire3-all, ice3-all, quake3-all, bolt3-all, cure3-all and life2, all mastered of course.... [/B][/QUOTE] Correct!!!
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B] Correct!!! [/B][/QUOTE] heh, of course its correct, I am the ultimate ff7 guru of the boards, I even have the d@mn buttons to press when playing tifa's piano stuck in my head....
Dark Posted September 14, 2001 Author Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, of course its correct, I am the ultimate ff7 guru of the boards, I even have the d@mn buttons to press when playing tifa's piano stuck in my head.... [/B][/QUOTE] When u answer correct u must post a question.
Flash Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, of course its correct, I am the ultimate ff7 guru of the boards, I even have the d@mn buttons to press when playing tifa's piano stuck in my head.... [/B][/QUOTE] Come on then, Mister FF7 Guru, Show me what ya got! Ask away.
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 ok, there are 2 letters found at tifa's house, both at different timelines, what do they both say....
Flash Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]ok, there are 2 letters found at tifa's house, both at different timelines, what do they both say.... [/B][/QUOTE] There's no way in hell I'm typing up both those letters in full! :p One of them is from that guy who likes Tifa... Oh gawd, what was his name!? I forget... The other one was the Clone report for the third Quarter or something... all about those actors, pretending the town was never burnt down and stuff. Hell, I didn't pay attention to those, I just pondered what the Hell the Orthatpedic underwear was for... lol.
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] There's no way in hell I'm typing up both those letters in full! :p One of them is from that guy who likes Tifa... Oh gawd, what was his name!? I forget... [/B][/QUOTE] that is incorrect, your answer regarding the clones and actors was correct though, the correct answer for the first one was from tifa's martial arts master, zangen, explaining what happened when he found tifa during the nibelheim incident....
Flash Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] that is incorrect, your answer regarding the clones and actors was correct though, the correct answer for the first one was from tifa's martial arts master, zangen, explaining what happened when he found tifa during the nibelheim incident.... [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry, I was day dreaming about the letters [I]I[/I] sent to Tifa... ...and the photos... *cough* Anyway, so I guess you ask again now...
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 how many shinra soldier figures are there? this does not include the japanese version....
Flash Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]how many shinra soldier figures are there? this does not include the japanese version.... [/B][/QUOTE] Now I'm gonna say 12, but I'm gonna be wrong for some reason...
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 final flash, you are wrong, but I'll just say your correct so you can give the next question....
Flash Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]final flash, you are wrong, but I'll just say your correct so you can give the next question.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ahhhh!! I feel so ashamed!! ...But I shall ask anyway. What is the deadliest attack in the game? (It's all to do with the Maths...)
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 No, it's Death. If it hits... Actually, it's probably KOTR with W-Summon.
conpiracymonki Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [b]*ahem* CATASTROPHE! Dang I'm good...[/b]
Flash Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]*ahem* CATASTROPHE! Dang I'm good...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Correct. Good work, AJ. :)
Sephiroth Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 what? catastrophe does up to 100000hp maximum whereas KOTR can do up to 129987hp worth of damage, although omni-slash can do up to 149985hp worth of damage....
conpiracymonki Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [b]I don't know, really,...I thought it was Omni as well,..but I remember Final saying something about Catastrophe in v2 ;) :D I have a good memory.. :cross: Anyways,..next question: is my left sock on? seriously,..the question:(nice and easy, but in two parts) Q1a) How many Knights in KotR? Q1b) How many knights do a twirly thing with their weapons? C'mon,...y'all should know this..[/b]
Dark Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 12 knights and 3 do tha twirly thing with their weaponz.
conpiracymonki Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [b]*foghorn noise* Nu-uh..try again... C'mon,...easy,...I'm lookin at Safer here...[/b]
Sephiroth Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]*foghorn noise* Nu-uh..try again... C'mon,...easy,...I'm lookin at Safer here...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] 13 knights, 3 of them do the twirly things, or was it 4? I can't quite remember....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now