Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Correct..13 knights..and 3 or 4 ( I can't remember now too!) do that 'helicopter' thing (as my friend called it, when he was explaining KotR to me, before I got it..)
I know there are 13 knights,..and that there are definitely between 3 and 5 nunchuk knights,..so Safer gets the next question..[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Becauze Sephiroth hasn't put a question i'll put 1.
Which iz the name of the 'real' Cloud? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]ANSWER:Zack,
K, my question:
Sephiroth's mother's boyfriend, not husband..is who?
[/b]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...