Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The words that never touched her
at least not to their eyes.
The love she never felt
Lost in a world full of lies.
Trapped in shades of gray and white
She cries alone
Far from unfeeling light.
The world swallows her color,
Her soul is envoloped in hate.
her eyes are clouded in pain,
She gives in to her final fate.
:(
Posted
Thats nice. It sound like a poem that I wrote. Hope you do another, because I would love to read it! Have you seen mine? I did; The dragon king, The howler, full moon fever, death of my best friend and a peom of peace.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...