Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=arial][size=1]Is any one familiar with this series? It is the continuation of Peach Girl. This series is fun and exciting, and I have read the first one of the series. The second one is supposed to come out in May, so hopefully I will get it soon. Does any one have any comments on it??

[spoiler]In this series, Momo is with Kiley and not Toji. It is really cute and you begin to learn a little more about Kiley. You also get to see how much Kiley's fan club despises Momo, and how Kiley is still always there just in time to help Momo. You also get to see how Misao and Kiley's brother dated.[/spoiler]

[/font][/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I've read it and I hated the ending! I hate it when they just leave you hanging like that and then you have to wait for like MONTHS just to see what's going to happen! >.<

I LOVE Kiley with his hair longer. I don't really know if I like Momo and Kiley being together, though. I want Toji to just admit what's going on instead of being an idiot. But then of course, Sae will blackmail Momo...ah, such a tangled story. And I am so intrigued![/color][/size]
Posted
[font=arial][size=1]Well, I know what you mean when you say that the Kiley - Momo thing seems a bit odd, and how Toji should get his act together. But I do think that Sae will cause more problems in the next few mangas. I mean really... it's Sae. Plus since Momo and Kiley seem to be happy, it only makes sense that Sae will be jealous... right??! Anywho... hopefully it will be still fun. But QA, I must agree that it is frustrating how they ended the novel. *sigh* Stupid TokyoPop. Ah well. [/font][/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]But of course, the way they end it is perfect for them. They get money because you WANT to read the next one. :D

Is Momo truly happy with Kiley? I think her heart still longs for Toji, myself...[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...