DarK DeatH Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 OK, I've been colorizing this one lately, even though I didn't draw it... A friend drew it, and I'm colorising it... God damn, that's gonna take quite a while... *Note* I had to do some compression, and I didn't see what's the quality like right now after compression...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 Your friend has talent. As do you. ^_^ You must show the finished product. ;)
Shinkoru Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 10/10 definatly. What are you using to color it? And BTW the blue for that elf guys face, Genius!! PURE GENIUS! BWAHAHA! :) sorry hehe
DarK DeatH Posted May 9, 2003 Author Posted May 9, 2003 the blue is because he's a dark elf, and I'm using Photoshop 6 Thank you for the coments so far... And I got another character half-colored already
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now