Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey folks, heard of teknoman?

it is a very cool anime that you definetely need to see. It is really one of the best anime ever created, i think it is better then evangelion, gundam wing and yu-gi-oh.

btw any teknomananiacs active on this forum?
Posted
[color=indigo]Please do not double-post. I think the reason that no one has responded to your thread is because of the lack of effort that you put into the post. I know that there are several Teknoman fans on OB, but I doubt any of them will respond to such a poor post. if you revised your initial post I am pretty sure you'll get a resonse.

~HC, your friendly neighborhood mod[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...