Dan Rugh Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [COLOR=seagreen]I'm trying to download episodes of Hellsing and I can't guite find how many there actually are. Does anyone know?[/COLOR]
radicaledward1 Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 Yeah i know!...there are 13 episodes total...and there are 2 dvds.
Dan Rugh Posted May 11, 2003 Author Posted May 11, 2003 Is that all? That's too bad because Hellsing is a great series. Thanks man.
Guest Musahi Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by radicaledward1 [/i] [B]Yeah i know!...there are 13 episodes total...and there are 2 dvds. [/B][/QUOTE] No there is actually [b]4[/b] DVDs, not 2. ;) Hellsing is a great series, I own the first 3 DVDs. Does anyone know if there is a sequel/movie/spinoff planned? If so I would be really interested.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now