OtakuBoards

Pyromaniac VS. DrunkenMaster aka(TenchiDaPimp')

Guest DrunkenMaster88

Guest DrunkenMaster88
welly welly welly welly welllllllll im back got it so live with it and im making my own thread and nobody is joining but i shall allow you to post uh stuff.

ok this thread is going to include me and pyromaniac and i think we are going to make our own characters but i'll have to ask him but for now you guys and girls can post and talk amongst yourselves k see ya

Guest Pyromaniac
Okay DM88, im ready!!! *Starts to try to imatate kung-fu stances. DM88, who actually takes kung-fu, sighs, then presses his fingers to pyro's throat, incapacitating him. Pyro falls to the ground twitching.* lol
:laugh: :D

Guest DrunkenMaster88
DM88 goes into another room and makes hot cocoa with a sandwitch and whatches TV all while pyro is in the other room trying to regain conciousnes...

2 hours later...

DM88 goes back into the room where pyro was practicly dieing. Dm88 looks around trying to find him when all of a sudden pyro swings down from a ledge shoot a 9mm automatic and cuts DM88's cheak then DM88 gets a staff from nowhere (probly and inter-demntional tunnel) then tangles it in the rope and pulls it down. pyro and dm88 are on opposite sides of the room pyro holds up the gun and starts shooting dm88 starts dodgeing and knocking the bullets. Then dm88 throws the the staff at pyro but he catches it and starts running torwards dm88 but then dm88 takes out a bottle of sake and starts drinking it and begins his drunken fist boxing...

Guest Pyromaniac
DM88 trys to start the drunken fist boxing, then realizes he fergot how, cause to do it, you have to be sober. He starts to stumble around, and knocking into things. However, Pyro thinks it is D.F.B., so he backs off, looking svared. fer an HOUR this gos on.Finally, Pyro leaves. When he comes back the next day, DM88 is on the couch, wasted.

Pyro: Yay!! I win!!!

DM88: No you dont...i wi....i........*makes a weird throat noise and falls off the coach. Pyro point and laughs.*

Guest DrunkenMaster88
dm88 then gets up and stagers into the other room, opens the fridge gets a beer and says

DM88: A little hair of the dog

Then he drinks half the bottle and puts it back. He goes into the room and starts beating the life out of pyro...