Guest darkmagicette Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 does anybody know if there is a person in yu gi oh that has a fire deck ??
G.D. Ryoko Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 I am not sure. Mabye on the later episodes. Ireally don`t know I am just taking a wild guess. By the way why did you ask? I am just curious to know.
darkenshadow Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 I don't quite know. I'll look it up for you and pm you your answer as soon as posssible and really why do you want to know?
Digital Monster Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 If you wanna know about fire decks, ask Altron Gundam, that's his signature deck theme.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now