Guest darkmagicette Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 i forget .... can anyone tell me what happened when tayia dueled mai ??
Masterdramon Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 Check in the episode guide in the Yu-gi-oh section of theotaku.com. Also, please try to improve your spelling - I could barely understand you.
Digital Monster Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 It was just after the mini-saga of Yugi vs. Kaiba DK re-match, the episode's called 'Shining Friendship'. And I think her name's spelt Téa, pronounced Tay-a.
Solo Tremaine Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [spoiler]Tea challenged Mai to a duel to win some star chips for Yugi. In the end, Tea won because Mai chose not to flip over her Harpie's Feather Duster (or whatever card it was going to be). Yugi then snapped out of his trance and took the star chips.[/spoiler] Thanks, guys. Seeing as the question's been answered, I'm going to close the thread now.
Recommended Posts