Jump to content
OtakuBoards

dying-poem


Recommended Posts

Guest Anime_princess
Posted
If you think I should change anything tell me.thanks



Sitting in a room with no light,
I fell another presence in there,
It lingers around me,
Watching my every move.
It comes to me and i feel a sharp pain.
It felt like oblivion,
and after a while looked like oblivion.
I was sitting in nothingness,
When...I found...I was... dead.
Posted
During the poem, you switch you word tense a few times.
I believe you switch from present to past tense. You should choose one and stick with it.
Posted
Sitting in a room with no light,
I fell[color=red]Felt[/color] another presence[color=red]///in there,(take out)[/color]
It lingers around me,
Watching my every move.
It comes to me and i feel a sharp pain.
It felt[color=red]feels[/color] like oblivion,
and after a while looked like oblivion.
I was sitting in nothingness,
When...I found...I was... dead.

[color=red]Edited Poem[/color]
Sitting in a room with no light,
I felt another presence,
It lingers around me,
Watching my every move.
It comes to me and i feel a sharp pain.
It feels like oblivion,
and after a while looked like oblivion.
I was sitting in nothingness,
When...I found...I was... dead.


My opinion. :) as u had it 7/10 as i have it 9/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...