Dark Sephiroth Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 any1 wanna fight me on the pokemon battle simulation (pbs) jus pm me or reply here that u wanna fight me!!! and i really wanna fight u!!! GARY :ball:AK!!!
SodaFUBU Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 :( IM HOPELESS.... HOW DO U "PM ME" AND HOW DO U DO "SIMULATED BATTLES"???
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SodaFUBU [/i] [B]: HOW DO U DO "SIMULATED BATTLES"??? [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I've pondered that for months...[/color]
Nerdsy Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [URL=http://www.pokemasters.net/pbs/pbs.html]PBS[/URL] This is one of the three PBS's that I know of, and the only one I know thet URL too. Wait for Gary Oak for the another one, and I have no clue about the Porygon one, how you might find that...
Gary Oak Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 heres the pbs im always on.......... [url]http://216.12.212.18/pbs/[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now