Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Isn't that sad?I'm sorry if this seems a liitle late,but I have school.My uncle goses to school only about a block away from the world trade center,I'm very lucky he wasn't there when it happened.It's really sad,I just feel that I had to get that out


:angel: GOD BLESS AMERICA,PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY!:angel:
Posted
Oh, I thought you meant we finally attack those sick fools over in the Mid East. Oh well anyway, it is very sad. There is nothing in the world that can justify the things that have happend. these people have died believing they will go to heaven when they will be recieving the worst punichment possible that is not reachable in this life.
Posted
People is this really that inconveinent(sp?) Alot of poeple dont take the tiome to read through 500 posts topics and 'I do not blame them. either ignore it or reply to the topic.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...