LostProphet Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 A friend of mine already has the CD, and I listened in on it. Its a really cool CD, in my opinion, and MUCH better than 'Blue', their last release...Anyhow, they need to release more songs...what do you guys think?
treton_noir Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 i almost liked them. they have a kind of appealing sound, but, for some reason, i cant bring myslef to like them. maybe its the vocals...
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Oh dear God, no one knows how much I [i]need[/i] that CD! I've been a [i]huge[/i] fan of 3EB since the beginning, and I'm really excited that they've released an album after so long. After listening to Rick Dees' Weekly Top 40 a few years back, I was under the impression that 3EB had broken up since Kevin left, though I believe my impression was wrong. ;) Rock on, 3EB!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now