ozwald Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 After Oceans 11 i heard they were doing Oceans 12 is this correct and if so does anyone have any info on it!!!!!!!!
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Where'd you hear about that? I can't say I know a thing about it.
Sara Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [size=1]Heh. I haven't heard anything, but my friends and I had a blast making up names for the potential sequels... [i]Ocean's Pi[/i]. Heheh. *wanders off* Edit: [url=http://www.killermovies.com/o/oceanstwelve/]Link-y thing[/url][/size]
ozwald Posted May 18, 2003 Author Posted May 18, 2003 I hope they do it, i cant remember were i heard it!!!!!!!
ThePikasElbow Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 It's true. Soderbough and Clooney are on board, but the rest is questionable. [URL=http://us.imdb.com/Title?0349903]Go here for the IMDB page on it.[/URL] It's still in the early stages, a script isn't even done, but it should be out by 2004. This time it takes place in England. The remake was a really fun movie, so I'll hope that this one will be a worth sequel.
Epitome Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Yes, it is a true movie, but I dont think that they are calling it "Oceans 12" but I know that a sequal is coming out and I think its going to be awesome, the first one was great too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now