Cibo Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I know that Brolli(brolly) appears in all 3 and I especially want movies 8 and 10 more than 11. I'm a huge Brolli fan after I saw a few clips of him. So I'm looking to pick up the movies he is in. I know the titles of him just dunno where to get them. Any help would be appreciated. :)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 ok you want them to buy onlie go to [URL=http://www.suncoast.com]suncoast[/URL] and if the doesnt work click [URL=http://www.animenation.com]here[/URL] if you want to buy them at a store, either sam goody or suncoast
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]They aint out yet in the US. But you can get them subbed, by going to yahoo and typing in DragonBall Z fansubs. [/B][/QUOTE] does chinatown count???
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 NOW I KNOW THEY ARE IN US. AND in JApaN I htink they have some movies at Target,Best Buy or MEdia PLay or suttin like that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now