daedalus Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 okay, here's another banner. This is the 3rd I post in a short time :p. It's again one that only I can use :D its with daedalus on it and stuff, so I suppose you won't be able to use it... anyway, if I try to upload it somewhere else, I get problems... Of course I always like some comments... I know it's a little bit 'empty', but I do quite like it myself, I suppose it's just my style... daedalus
Epitome Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 I love it. I like the different shades and the eagle or whatever type of bird that is. Its nice, I would give it a 8.9/10.
Booboo Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 I don't know why but I really like it. Maybe because it's different, I don't know :p. I would give it a 9/10, good job.
DarK DeatH Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Hmm... I don't like it really much... The way it shades so suddenly seems weird to me... And the text is hard to read...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now