Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Ok, Ive seen some the .hack//sign DVD's but dont own any qite yet(but they are coming as we speak)but I was wondering when .hack//sign comes on on Cartoon Network because I havent seen any episodes on CN but they have a page on it. Does anyone know if they show it.
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Well it shows her in eastern standard time 12:00 on Sat. nights. If this is any help... like my new avi nomad made
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 I know I posted in the place where he put it. And thanx for the update. Finally I can watch without borrowing the DVD's.
Solid Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 im not quiet sure agatio... you see some countries have other cn than others, although it sounds weird, i have no toonami in my cc, only Dexter scooby doo, courage adams etc... none of the animes showed in here is in my Cc so you rather check if you have "the right cc"...
T man Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 In central their showing it at 11pm here in minnisota.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now