Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Look at how many posts I have.... See how many. Ive only been here for 4 DAYS. But I have an excuse, Ive been grounded so... But does anyone else ever just like hang out here for like an hour or two or is it just me.
Sara Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1]People hang out here quite a bit. Some more than others, granted... I usually have a window open here whenever I'm online, which is quite a bit, although I'm not usually posting.[/size]
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 I just now saw that your status here is "No Life" lol. Well at least there is two of us.
Charles Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 We recently had a thread very similar to this. You can find it [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=23525]HERE[/URL]. Basically, the thread I've mentioned is a lot more in-depth than this thread. A lot of our more frequent members have replied, so you will probably enjoy reading through it.
Recommended Posts