Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
My favorites are: Buck bumble, Golden eye, SSB, bomberman 64, mario 64, mario tennis.
Posted
The funny thing about my two favorite N64 games is that I don't own any of them. And they are...

Perfect Dark:
It's just an awesome game.

Starfox 64:
I didn't really realize that this was one of my favourite games until a few days ago when I was thinking about it. I was thinking how I REALLY want to borrow it from you Daniel if you ever read this, especially since you told me that you let some FREAKING kid erase all my high scores. Anyhoo, I really like this game
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Duke Nukem 64: A port of Duke 3D, my favorite game of all time(besides the original zelda). It was a very fun game over all. I have no idea why I never bought it. I saw it for $10 at Gamestop used the other day. I rented it twice though.

Goldeneye: The single player was amazing, and the multiplayer was even better! By far one of the greatest games on the N64. There's not much more to say, this game just OWNZ!

Zelda OOT: This was just another installment in the classic Zelda series. Enough said. I never played MM and I regret it. I might pick it up sometime in the near future.
Posted
Man all i hear out of ypu people is Zelda this and Zelda that! Don't get me wrong the Zelda games are sweet, but I like to keep it simple...Mario 64. I like it because its a classic N64 game and you can never get enough Mario lol!:smirk:
Posted
My favorites have to be:
1)Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
-why? The game is great adventure game. It has a good storyline as well. The music is awesome and so were the graphics at that time. I like the fact that you have to find you weapons and items. I love riding on Epona. :)
2) Starfox64
-why? this is an awesome air fighter game. The levels are good and you can change the storyline by choosing which path you go on.
3) almost forgot Donkey Kong64
why?I love donkey kong games. I have every single game they came out with. I like the different levels and how each one is like a different world. Chunky Kong is my fav. character ;) I love his little triangle dance it's so cute!
Posted
My favorite game is Harvest Moon64...its like a life packed into a little cartridge...get a job,get married,have a kid!What isnt there to like?

2nd:Zelda OOT....although the graphics are unbearable (and the fact that I can't get out of Jabu-Jabu's belly) I still like the game...I like the storyline ( i know it even though I havent gotten to it)...and I like the characters

3rd:I'd like to throw a GC game in here...Zelda would make it here, but I already know that would be on top...Animal Crossing,my 3rd vote...it is just like life except without a job, a wife, or a kid...other than that, it is ok...not multiplayer though...
Posted
I forgot to mention one before.
007:GoldenEye
why? I've always liked 007 movies. Yes,yes the classics *people gasp*. I've been infulenced by my cousin and uncle on these. I always had fun playing multiplayer with both cousins and a friend.
They'll never find me in here and if they do it'll be to late for them.
MUWHAHAHAHAH!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...