Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made a new thread so icons wouldn't get confused with banners. I use icons to chat a the pork, another site I visit. They each have to be 120 by 120.

Please rate on a scale of 1 to 10
Posted
Thats a nice icon, but I dont rate from 1-10, but I will give comments. I like it, very simple, and I like they greyish color. Nice Work.
Posted
Now that one I dont like. I dont like it for two reasons, one, he has too much shade covering his eyes, and two, I just dont like the way it looks. But its ok.
Posted
I agree with Agatio. The first one was nice and simple, and the guy on the front was cool looking, but the second one has a creepy guy on it, hes kinda disturbing. the first one i would give 9/10 and the second one 4/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...