Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Betty when you call me Al.


Recommended Posts

Guest Soft mush
Posted
Its amazing the kind of crap you talk about when you're with your friends. In here it's boring but out there it's WHOA!

Know what I mean?

Sure you do.

So, what's up?
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Well, I kinda have absolutley no clue what you're on about.

Got my results on Wednesday. No one seems to care. Got a bit plastered. Fun-ish.

Started a chain of Coincidence bars.

Sitting here, doing nothing. Well, typing. Nothing else.

Wearin a Freddy Mercuary t-shirt. It's his 10th anniversery on Nov. 24th. He rocked. It's a kinda magic. Fat bottemed girls. Queen.

There's someone I don't like, the queen. I don't know why so many people love her so much. I bet shes dead, and the rest of them are staging an elabourate "weekend at bernies" stunt.

I hated that film. The sequal was even worse.

So, anyway, I'm starting to ramble. How's everyone else?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...